Friday, April 9, 2010

a warm day in Paris

Me with my new beret on the way to the Eiffel Tower


2/3 of the way up the Eiffel Tower...we chickened out & didn't go to the third level...very windy...and the loads of people on it just didn't feel all that safe...did I mention this native Whitefish mountain girl is a bit afraid of heights!


in Parc Monceau...I told my mom as I was dancing, "I'm glad we're not back in Montana yet...I love Paris!"


crystal staircase along the Champs-Elysees

& we saw more breakdancers below the Eiffel Tower...they are so cool.  & I ate two crepes today, tomorrow I'm going for three.  we walked from the 17th arrondisement to the 8th to the 1st to the 7th & now I'm settling in for some French tele, my stuffed animals, some french bread & chocolat...ah, c'est bon!

No comments:

Post a Comment