Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The best day ever at school


It was the best day ever at school because I made another new friend & she holds my hand & we play really fun games.  One of the games we play is called "Rollercoaster" and a bunch of us hold hands and we run all around the playground without letting go.

I took my first spelling test today and my teacher said that I was the star speller because I got every one right.

(Per the mum:  Naya's so so hungry & eating everything in the house.  She's either growing all of a sudden or traveling/attending a new school makes children ravenous.  Since home from school:  salmon, rice, large bowl of granola with whole milk, four small eclairs, three spring rolls, and just asked for more.)

This photo is of my little calico critters that I have set up all over my mom's desk with their couches, beds, toilets, strollers...

No comments:

Post a Comment