Saturday, January 2, 2010

My mom looking out at the backyard at our new house


My favorite thing of the day was going shopping in stores that have different things than we do, like really fancy coats, candies that I've never seen before in the candy aisle, and banana yogurt that comes with cocoa flakes--yumm!


The sidewalks are very bumpy if you are on a scooter.  And the cobblestones are all different shapes as you ride along.


Today I told my mom I didn't want to leave Oxford and that she'd have to go back and get Ladybug and bring her here, while I wait for her.  I want to stay because the accents are so pretty & I'm practicing my accent, and because my school is so cute & my mom's school is enormous and very pretty like a church.  I really want to go to college at Oxford when I grow up, especially Christchurch.
One last thing, the scones are really little here with powdered sugar on top and jam and you get to eat them with afternoon tea & it's all really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment