Sunday, January 10, 2010

My new swimcap


Part of the Bodleian library behind me (they have 11 million books on 117 miles of shelving).  My mom gets her membership to "the Bod" this Wednesday!

My news for the day:  Yesterday I got a new pink swimcap because I get to go swimming with my class every Monday and we have to wear caps but we can't wear goggles without a doctor's permission.  The swimcap at first smelled really bad like plastic but I washed it off and then I wore it while I was reading a book.  Today I found a toystore and it has what we call Calico Critters in it but they have way more than we do and they call them Sylvanian Families.  They have penguins, wolves, persian cats, scottie dogs, cows, panda bears...  I played with Freya again, this time at her house and she has a hundred Sylvanian Families.  Freya has a big sister named Lula.

I'm going to bed now, but you are just done eating lunch...have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment