Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cocoa with Mum before theatre


Today was a great day.  Me and my mum went to a very fancy restaurant and the building was tipping and it looked like we were going to fall out but we didn't.  And we sat in very fancy couches.  And I laid down for a little bit.  After that we went to the theatre and we saw "Jack & the Beanstalk" and it was very funny and they let my mom help with one of the parts on stage (insert from the mum:  they made me help).

I've been practicing my accent pretty much all day & I'm good at saying almost every kind of word.  I even sang along at the play with a British accent:  "How many legs does daddy longlegs got?  How many legs does daddy longlegs got?  I've got two, the cow's got four, a worm's got none & a shrimp's got more..."

No comments:

Post a Comment