Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Do you fancy Naya?

In England at my school if somebody has a crush on you they call it 'a fancy' instead of 'a crush.'  So, yesterday when I walked into school there were about five boys singing, "Connor fancies Naya!  Connor fancies Naya!"  I am a little embarrassed to write this for all of you, but it is very cute when your friend says to you in his British accent when we were doing art, "Naya, do you fancy Connor?"  Even though I really do like Connor and think he's smart and nice (and cute) I didn't want them to sing songs about me so I said, "No, I don't fancy Connor."  But I do.  And I'll just be nice to him and be his friend and hope that they stop teasing soon.

Now, I'm going to watch an episode of Charlie & Lola before school because I woke up way too early today since my mom was up reading with the light on in our room.

Bye,
Naya

No comments:

Post a Comment