Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thinking about college


(I didn't take this one--this is a picture of Magdalen College of Oxford University)

I was thinking about which college I want to go to again today when I was walking past Christ Church.  So, I decided again that I really want to come here for college.  I've seen some other colleges and they seem a little junky compared to Oxford.  I really want some of my friends to come to Oxford too because the buildings are like fairy castles and because we could probably get a job anywhere in the world after and because you get to eat in fancy dining halls every night, not in a cafeteria, and because people come here from all different places of the world, and because we'd get really smart.  You might think I'm a little cuckoo in the head because I'm only 9 but I've made up my mind, I'm going to Oxford one day and I want to know who else is going to come with me?  P.S.  Maybe we should try to get into other colleges too but Oxford is going to be first choice for me.

Kisses across the ocean,
Naya

No comments:

Post a Comment