Thursday, January 7, 2010

My day of boring meetings, 10 years early



So, I fell asleep crying last night because I was going to have to go to the afterschool club for an extra hour while my mom was at orientation for Oxford...but, to my excitement I woke up this morning and found that I had another snow day!  & thus I went with my mom to the boring meeting all day for 8 hours but I loved it because I got to eat in an enormous and fancy dining hall with about seventy Oxford students and when I got really bored my mom let me watch Homer Simpson on her computer with headphones.  I wish I had a picture of the whole thing, but I only have this picture I took out the window at a coffee break & this picture below that my mom took of me eating.  My plan is to come back here in 10 years with my best & smartest friends and for us to do our own orientation & sit for eight hours but to get excited like my mom to get to go to the most beautiful school in the world.



I miss you guys!

Love, Naya

No comments:

Post a Comment